The care and safety of your valuables is taken by the bank by offering safe deposit facility. The annual rent/amount depends upon the size of the locker.
This facility is one of the subsidiary services provided by the Bank for keeping the valuables in the safe deposit locker. Lockers can be hired to Individuals, either singly or jointly, Partnership Firms.
- Allotment of lockers will be based on the availability.
- Preference may be given to existing customers maintaining SB / CA / CCOD / Term Deposit accounts with the bank.
- The terms and conditions of allotment of lockers will be covered in the agreement entered and according to bank clause.
- Customer has to pay advance rent for the locker depending on the size of the locker.
- To ensure prompt payment of locker rent, bank shall at the time of allotment, a fixed deposit is obtained which would cover 3 years rent or Rs. 10000/- ( which ever is higher) as security deposit on which bank will pay interest as per bank clause/prevailing interest rates.
- For delayed payment of rent, penal charges are applicable as per bank clause.